A Walk Down Memory Lane

Old Dave

Yep, Andrew was good value but there are still a lot of good aquariums around. Bought some great Corydoras at Crystal Palace recently. Another trip down memory lane. JMS in Carlingford was good and I got to visit them at Rydalmere before covid changed everything. I'll get back there soon. Need to set up a couple of tour itineraries. Maybe Canberra as well 🤪

Allfish2U at Penrith I reckon is now the better aquarium shop around Sydney with Labyrinth now gone. 
Have a very good range of Americans including some hard to find otherwise.

No more shops with massive display tanks with tank busters. Used to love the one at St George and also Riverside/ Labyrinth. Also the front counter one at Lams at Nth Rocks with the pacu’s was cool.

Le Aquatic at Canley Vale is a pretty big shop but stock a heap of flowerhorns and other hybrid junk.

Edited by pride

I agree, Allfish2U is probably the best aquarium shop in Sydney (at least that I know of anyway). 
I hope few more stores pops up here in Sydney. We need it .. I am in to Tangs so very few shops carry what I am interested in anyway. 

• 9 months later...

As somebody newish in the hobby i still see some good stuff. Sadly i think the importance of pure lines has been forgotten. After talking to somebody at Mad Aquariums, they take an awful amount of care in finding pure lines. Allfish2u has a great collection too, although i’m sour his “pure” hartwegi are nowhere near, and honestly refuse to buy any of his other pure viejas. 

On 8/21/2012 at 7:13 PM, gianniz said:

train, bus, push scooter was my transport back in the day.

from penrith to parra, city, st george and to Anita Oz fish. (The First Lady of Cichlids).

I remeber buying fish from you when I was in school about 20 years ago now lol