pepermints

robfishfan

Ah , my peppermints spawned again , not since i moved them back in January to my place form my friends place , now they did it again , great , i did a huge half tank water change two weeks ago and rose the temp form 22 to 26 , and pored heaps more food than usual , and a cupple of those leaves , that i have been trying for the last 4 months with no luck .

so far i counted 11 , so cute !

Ah , my peppermints spawned again , not since i moved them back in January to my place form my friends place , now they did it again , great , i did a huge half tank water change two weeks ago and rose the temp form 22 to 26 , and pored heaps more food than usual , and a cupple of those leaves , that i have been trying for the last 4 months with no luck .

so far i counted 11 , so cute !

Must be the season mine spawned on Monday nite 1st time after a 75% water change on sunday found the eggs outside the log and am tumbling them to see how they go.

Same here, I had a nice mound of eggs last week although I had to dissect a a portion of the mound away as it was forming fungus on some of the eggs. I have 14 that are forming head & tail.

Cheers

Bobby

By rasing the temp they will eat more which is good to get them ready for the act!

Best do 2 water changes 1 at 30% then The next 50% after a week

good luck with the fry best to leave them with there parents

still nothing from mine... :(

hmmm maybe i need to try the almond leaves...

been doing the water changes....

i have plenty of caves ,

i need to find another female , i only have 1 , with 2 males.

then again maybe they're not ready..

ok , i'm done talking to myself :thumbup::raisehand:

AJ

pepps need to be min 2.5yrs old before they start breeding!

you must not keep 2 males in the same tank!

only do large water changes if the female is graved (holding eggs)

keep both male that way you could change the males so 1 doesnt get tired but dont keep them in the same tank!

good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Archived