Cooder's Photos

cooder

Ok,

This is my attempt at a photo thread. Im not sure where my other post went so ill just do a new one! :B

I THINK ive got the posting images right!

Hope you like...

Some photos of my trip across Aust...

Temperate forests of Otway national park VIC

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

The London Bridge and Twelve Apostles (actually the 8 apostles :lol1:)

IPB Image

IPB Image

Cliffs running alongside the nullarbor

IPB Image

Light house at Kiama

IPB Image

Blue lake at Mount Gambier

IPB Image

Now my tangs...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Nice pics Cooder, been to a few of the spots along the Otways but the rest are new to me so tx for sharing! I was on London Bridge the day before it broke off, glad I wsnt there on the day. Good tank shots too, can never get enough of them :-)

Thanks for the reply Priscacara,

I want to add some more photos to my album to post but it says i have reached the limited number of albums, but i only have one album!! :confused: ive got heaps of cool photos that i would like to share but i cant.

Could anyone help me out? :dntknw:

Cody

Thanks guys, i would, and want to, keep them coming but i cant because when i go to upload more photos into my album it says that i have reached my album limit. how can i delete some of my old photos to add more?

I just keep adding mine to the album, then some of the really old ones I deleted. Another option is to store them on a 3rd party server such as imageshack which I have started to do now, then put in the link to the pic. The hard bit for me ws figuring out which was the direct link but you just put it in as if it was stored on ACE server and the pic comes up as per normal.

• 3 weeks later...

I ended up just deleting the whole album and putting new photos on.

Have a look... oh and u might notice on this thread that i like macro shots of flowers and stuff :lol1:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Some fish pics:

IPB Image

IPB Image

My CowDog hehehe he's a Shih-poo (Shih-tzu X Poodle)

IPB Image

Thats all for now...

Cody

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

These are the newest fish in the tank.

1 Neolamprologus tretocephalus

a breeding pair of N Brevis

These two photos show my female brevis showing aggression colours and normal...

IPB Image

IPB Image

Male and *female* (*in shell*)

IPB Image

My favourite!

IPB Image

Now the tret... hes battered and bruised so u can expect better photos in the future. my photography could improve to lol

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Aaah, to be honest i havnt. :B i got the brevis about a week ago and they were like that but not as bad and there fine now. i got him yesterday and hes only just settling in so it can only get better... i hope!

im running 8.5 and increasing to 8.7 to 9.0 ph nitrates and nitrites are very low if not 0. (not sure coz dont have a test kit, but all seems fine)

do you think i need to treat it? what with?

also any suggestions for what to add next?

Got some newer shots to share.

Its damn hard to get a decent shot of my Synodontis multi cat, so this i all i could come up with. Sorry for pic quality

IPB Image

got some of brevis and julie ornatus

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

i would take some more shots of the tret as he is healing and showing better colour but camera spat the dummy :angry:<_<

Cody

Thanks for reply,

I am hoping to get some more ornatus and see if i can breed them. Would you have any suggestions about what fish to add next? im thinking maybe a few calvus OR comp. When i can find some C l mpulunga at a decent price ill be getting some of those.

Maye some goby species? tropheus?

Not sure on your tank size and inhabitants, I wouldnt reccomend tropheus inless its a big tank though as from what I've been told you need good numbers to spread out any agression. When I kept them I only had 9 in 210L tank and it wasnt enough really.

I have some calvus in the tank the tropheus were in and I like them a lot, seem fairly hardy from my research and get on with most things that arent too big I think.

I have a std four footer with 2x N. brichardi 3x N. leleupi 1x N. tretocephalus 1x J ornatus and 1x Synodontis multipunctatus. im hoping to get some Cyps if i can find them at a decent price!! <_< and i want to find some buddies for my ornatus.

Wat do you think could go with these fish harmoniously?

Cooder

I have C. leptosoma in with my calvus and I think they would do fine in your tank. I didnt put mine in the 6 footer as the frontosa and probably the dolphins would have made lunch of them. The cyps would give some interest to the middle and top layers, they are very active.

Ive redone the aquascaping so ill put up some pics of that. also the tret is healing and showing colour so i'l put some photos of him up too

Ive put some java fern in too to see wether its ok with the high alkaline and ph. tried plants but they all died.

Enjoy!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Cooder's Photos

Thanks for the comments guys :) Im hoping to get so C.L mpulunga soon. (when ive got the money!!) not sure about paracyps though. ($97.00 a pop!)

Thanks again.

Cody

• 1 month later...

Just got some pics of my brevis for ya. Would add some pics of my all new aquascaping but dont have camera ATM.

This is the male: his fins are a bit nibbled on by the female

IPB Image

This is them together. This photo was taken before his fins got ripped

IPB Image

Just thought id bump this thread up a bit lol

Cheers

Cody

Archived