Some of my Fish and Tanks

oztroopy1

Hi all here are some pics of my Fish and Tanks

user posted image

Top Left: Blue Afra's | Top Right: Red Kadango's

user posted image

From Left to Right. Ocellatus, Fry Tank, N. mulitfasciatus, N. brevis, N. Caudopunctatus.

user posted image

4 160litre Fry grow out tanks.

user posted image

This is my Bristle Nose rack the only thing in these tanks is Bristle Nose, Bristle Nose and more Bristle Nose.

user posted image

This is my sump.

user posted image

This is my Dominant Male Red Kadango.

user posted image

Picture of my Blue Afra Male with a girl in the background with a mouthful.

user posted image

Picture of my male Blue Afra near his home, or should I say homessss.

user posted image

Bristle Nose Feeding on Cucumber

user posted image

Once again Bristle Nose feeding on Cucumber, I go through about 4kg's of cucumber a week smile.gif

Anyway hope people find these photos of interest.

Shaun

Thats one AWESOME setup dude. I especially like the bristlenose. And geez, 4kg of cucumber a week? damn thats some eating they do.

Just out of interest, how many b/n do you estimate you have in your tanks?

Cheers, Alan. cool.gif

Hi,

Thanks for the comments guys, the fish room is only going to get a lot bigger smile.gif

I ordered another 3 tanks yesterday (2 at 6x18x18 and 1 at 4x18x18)

and I will be ordering another 8 (2 at 6x18x30, 2 at 4x18x18, 2 at 7x18x18 and another 2 at 6x18x18) over the next prob 3 - 4 months..

Hmmm.. with the bristle nose it is heeps hard to say, I am thinking around 800 but could be any where in the range of 700 - 1000...

WOW!!!!!! That's amazing!!!!! blink.gif You've got a really nice and neat fish room here!Shaun, it's a real AWESOME!!! Those BN shots are amzing and 1000 BNs fry is a....wow!! Can't really fit them all into my tank though....hahhaa... biggrin.gif

You must have a big garage to place all these tanks~ nice work, Shaun! cool.gif

• 1 month later...

hehee thanks ducksta...

I try and do as much of everything myself as I can to save cash, that along with a very understanding and supportive dad and girlfriend has enabled me to get my fish room to the size it is now... but regardless of the size of your tank/room, how many tanks you have, how little or much $$$$'s you throw at it the main thing is that you enjoy fish keeping and provide the best possible environment for your fish and they will reward in due time...

Anyway will have some more updated pics to add after this weekend..

Catch you all around...

Shaun

Nah I have all those little tanks running off a sump so I have all the heaters in there when I say all I mean (3) smile.gif

I have installed some more tanks since the pics and have also put walls in so now all I have to do this weekend is line and insulate the walls smile.gif

I prob only have about 700 BN's right now but the number fluxuates a lot.

Anyway catch you all later..

Shaun

Archived