Acriflavine

prosavage

Maybe try your local vet.

Acriflavin is available in some liquid fish medications such as multi cure, but only at around 0.2%.

Its hit and miss with getting meds into the country, sometimes Customs let them through, sometimes they will confiscate them.

I've actually had customs open one of my parcels that had some meds in it (furan2), they left a note saying that its not allowed yet still gave me the meds? go figure!

c'mon there must be someone who knows someone with some or where to get it from

sorry, vet is not really an option for me, i dont have any other pets besides fish, and dont really want to spend $50 vet consultation fee up front just to ask for acriflavine

Its hit and miss with getting meds into the country, sometimes Customs let them through, sometimes they will confiscate them.

I've actually had customs open one of my parcels that had some meds in it (furan2), they left a note saying that its not allowed yet still gave me the meds? go figure!

Depending on your state, certain compounds/chemicals/drugs come under specific legislation making it illegal to import, sell or have in your possession said compounds.

Customs won't do anything(sometimes - if the compound is listed with the TGA - therapeutic goods administration, they'll let them through) however it can still be illegal to have the compound in your possession in your state, this varies from state to state.

Archived