My Saratoga Jardini

D6C1

nice fish,what are its tank mates can they be kept in pairs?

Hello!

I have tried to keep a couple together before, but they ended up hammering each other. So thats a no. Not sure if you would be able to keep 2+ together though..

I have a 6x2x2, so maybe thats small for 2 or more jardinis.. Not sure how they would be in a bigger tank.

I have seen 2+ asian aros kept in 6x2x2 with no problems.. But we are talking about 5+ pieces.

awesome Saratoga mate u'v done well. i also see some loaches, red devil and some convicts, correct? wat fish dose he share his tank his? and wat size tank, filters ect?

6x2x2

I have around 30 clown loaches in there and convicts and plecos. The white fish with the head humps you see are white convicts :)

Have a look at my filteration here:

http://www.aceforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=22092

The only difference is that I have whacked on an extra via aqua 750, simple because I had one lying around.

I had

Two internal power filters. 3800lph and the other is 1000lph. Both with bubbles blowing through the output through that air tube.

Now I only have one.. a 2500lph internal with sponge only to filter the water and provide circulation...

I only clean the filters every 4-6 or more even... The internal i clean every couple of weeks or so.

• 2 months later...

Archived