Pics of my Albino breeders and others :)

raycam01_au

Thought i would post up some more pics, i stripped down another tank, some of my albino breeders and others, getting ready for the extension to the room.

Albino Breeders

IPB Image

Male Albino

IPB Image

Gang 1

IPB Image

Males

IPB Image

Netted

IPB Image

Dad n Bubs

IPB Image

Few Bocourti

IPB Image

More Bocourti

IPB Image

Gang

IPB Image

Balzanii

IPB Image

Balzanii 1

IPB Image

Synspillum

IPB Image

hope u enjoy

Ray

Shanks matey

I have a lovely trio, hopefully get them breeding soon, the male is starting to show quite readily as u can see in the pics :)

Ray

• 3 months later...

G'day Ray,

mate...what are your thoughts on this topic of Type 1 and Type 2 albino bristlnoses? Do they exist? or is the body coloration/pattern a genetic trait?

Cheers

Hiya Arj

Matey i juss saw your message as i was looking at some old posts, i dont think there are 2 diff types, i try to breed mine true with gr8 looking colours, i have seen some very ordinary albinos, just like yellows, i think the overbreeding from some people and not feeding em well has contributed to some crappy fish flooding the market, i select out of my fish and always bring in new blood every 18 months or so? so really unsure

Ray :thumbup:

I agree that there is not two types of albino bristlenose. Incorrect diet is a huge factor in determing the colour of albino bristlenose. I've seen some of the nicest golden albinos turn into the white wash crappy ones when the diet is changed to something not as good for them.

I agree that there is not two types of albino bristlenose. Incorrect diet is a huge factor in determing the colour of albino bristlenose. I've seen some of the nicest golden albinos turn into the white wash crappy ones when the diet is changed to something not as good for them.

agree 100%

you just feed them pumpkin and they colour up.

nice looking fish

:lol4: i make a nice homemade blended vegie mix and they love it, so a good varied diet is the key,,,,, n they like a nice darkish tank

all good good

Cool thanks.. good to hear from you Ray! :)

all good buddy long time no see, hows it all goin your way,,,,

i juss keepion out of trouble n minding me own business

:)

Archived