plastic sump questions

fongyfong

I have seen a few plastic sumps with success. If you want to use a heate glue a piece of glass to the bottom of the sump , the lenght of the heater and use suctions cups to attach heater.

You should not have any probs with it.

Cheers

Gary

I have seen a few plastic sumps with success. If you want to use a heate glue a piece of glass to the bottom of the sump , the lenght of the heater and use suctions cups to attach heater.

Cheers

Gary

when yew see a few, what happen to the few that werent a success?

I dont think a plastic sump would be stronger then a glass one, but they do the same job as a glass one.

All a sump has to do is hold water. A plastic tub is a easy and cheap option when it comes to making a sump.

I dont think a plastic sump would be stronger then a glass one, but they do the same job as a glass one.

All a sump has to do is hold water. A plastic tub is a easy and cheap option when it comes to making a sump.

Would stay w glass no prob concerning this or the other

Cheers

Gary

when yew see a few, what happen to the few that werent a success?

No they were all right. Be careful of the plastic. If you a 2ft tank , buy some cheap glass and make into a sump. IMO I prefer to the glass compared to plastic.

Cheers

Gary