Branching off from how many tanks ?

oztroopy1

Laurie - powerwilly?

Sounds like something you would purchase in Fyshwick? Hope you wernt having a go at me there champ?

How much cheeper is crushed marble than coral sand?

Anyway - back on Topic

I am enjoying looking at the things people have in their tanks and the layouts of people's fish rooms. Ducksta - i like your DIY fish hides made from those plastic squares and PVC pipes... Very economical and effective in a breeding tank!

Cheers

WW

Ducksta - I like your DIY fish hides made from those plastic squares and PVC pipes... Very economical and effective in a breeding tank!

Damn toot'n!!! biggrin.gif

I will make people PVC cave structures, just like mine, at the low low price of only $472.99 tongue.gif

Heres a link to a few pics of my fish room.

Sorry if the quality is not great. I took them with my phone!! Hehe...

Its a bit messy cause I had just finished doing my water changes king.gif-->whistling.gif

Chris' Fish Room... biggrin.gif

Guest Gutty

About as close to a fish room as you'll find at my place. Picking up their replacements today........a 6x18 and a 4x18(so these will soon be for sale)....... ohmy.gif

These are kept in my sunroom, over looking my pool. My favourite spot to have a beer after work. biggrin.gif

I also have a 6fter and a 2fter in opposite corners of my lounge room.

user posted image

Updated pic

user posted image

Thanks for the feedback guys. When we bought this house 10 years ago, my wife said I could have as many tanks as I liked, as long as they all fitted in that single car garage (the car has a carport). Silly girl - I've been cramming them in & redesigning my setup over & over ever since, although I think I've reached the limit now. At last count there are around 40 tanks on two separate systems plus a few odd fry tanks, totalling around 10,000 litres all up. And would you believe I have friends on the Gold Coast & in Brisbane with much bigger setups.

Cheers, Doug

After seeing all these wonderful pics I am definitely inspired to buy a house and build a decent fishroom... plenty can be done as an apartment dweller but there's just not enough space (and a persistent fear of floor loading!).

Cheers - OziOscar.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived