Hello to all! Here I am again

raycam01_au

Well hello hello,

i have just come back into the hobby after a very long absence due to work comitments, finally after many years of no fish at all :cryblow: i went out and purchased a couple of tanks 1 for my office and 1 downstairs, and i was going to leave it at that cause the wife didnt want me to take over the house again

Well there i wasgoing along nicely a few tangs, malawis etc, and then i saw an add for tanks for sale, made a quick phonecall to the wife to see if i could buy some tanks :wub she said as long as they didnt come into the house, I said the garage, she said ok. i hung up........ Quick phonecall :lol4: 10 minutes later 10 @ 3x2's and 8 @ 4x2's :thumbup: and here i go again, some may know my nickname, some may not.

Will post some pics up when everything gets underway!

Thanx Ray

Sorry for the story, juss wanted to build up alittle drama and mystique ;)

Yew, Longtime no see, good to be back,

Duckstar and Schmuck.

"10 @ 3x2's and 8 @ 4x2's"

Good to see your easing yourself back into it ( :thumbup: yep i thought i would see if i like it and go from there!!!) Impulse buys are wonderful ain't they. :thumb

Welcome back Ray

It is a terrible disease we suffer from :lol1: ...when you think you have escaped ,suddenly

you get dragged back in :lol3:

Good to see you haven't gone over the top with tanks to start with lol

Kevin

welcome back Ray , good to see you back and getting back into the hobby in a big way, with all those tanks there wont be any room for any cars in the garage lol

cheers

Kev,

Longtime no see dude, I member a bouncing female fronnie on your loungeroom floor as she was getting stripped :clap

Mate good to hear from ya, its been a few years aint it, hows Anita and that mongrel Chris doin? and yourslef naturally, anything exciting happening in the world? you still breeding Americans primarily or everything??

Sarah (Cars belomg out in the rain) :8

Richard: Abit of it all, africans, americans, whateva tickles me fancy

Rumpig: yeah mentality start small cpl of tanks c what happens,

basically i think my wife thought it would be a cpl of tanks in the garage, i think it surprised her alittle when i said 18 :lol3:

TOO LATE SWEETIE MOOOOHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAA

:lol3: Did the empty bank account surprise her too?

:lol3: Hmmmm didnt think of that, juss as well i do the banking online, might juss lose that page for the end of month calculations :confused:

Nahhhhh all is good! I juss had a deck built on the back of the house with a hammock for her (She has wanted one for ages) so i still have another 10k to play with till were even :thumbup:

Ray

Hi Ray

Chris is still around ...he is on the wrong side of 50 now tho lol :lol3:

Anita moved to WA about 2 years ago to be with friends and family and is doing ok

I keep a pretty good mixture of species now adays..still have the Americans :lol1:

Kevin

Hi Ray

Chris is still around ...he is on the wrong side of 50 now tho lol :lol3:

Man he is ancient :clap

Anita moved to WA about 2 years ago to be with friends and family and is doing ok

Next time ya see her say allo from me!!!!

I keep a pretty good mixture of species now adays..still have the Americans :lol1:

Thought you would still have em,,,,,,,, the umbies still going strong?

Talk soon

Ray

Many tangs to live in my tanks, many many.

Kevin

Archived