My tanks

chris79

hey guys, so i finally got round to taking some pics of the tank.. so here goes!

The tour starts with my bathroom :p this is my 2 foot tank with the breeding trio of L168's + an angelfish in there:

IPB Image

Driftwood soaking away ready for the 6 foot tank:

IPB Image

Now on to my room.. behind the door is my computer (not a fish tank.. i know, but i thought i'd include it in the tour since it is MY room haha)

IPB Image

next to the comp is my amp

IPB Image

and now next to THAT is my 6 footer, which is rather empty for the moment, im waiting for the driftwood to finish leeching and then i'll be doing some serious aquascaping in there:

IPB Image

Next to that is my Aqua one 620T stocked with tropicals:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Now next to that is my wadrobe, and then my bed, both not interesting enough to get a photo, but next to that is my 4 footer!

This is a progress shot when i set it up a month ago:

IPB Image

And here it is now:

IPB Image

Stocked with demasoni, fronnies, polits, 1 mono argentus, 2 alto gold comps + 2 auratus

IPB Image

IPB Image

Oh, and here's my kitty inspecting and ensuring all the fish are good and healthy!

IPB Image

there we go, tour done! let me know what you think haha!

looks like you made good use of every last bit of space you have, well done! though I dont envy you in summer, that much water in the room is going to make it painful to sleep in. i used to have 2 2ft tanks in my room when i was younger and that was bad enough!

hahah yeah thanks! i dont think it matters what season it is, the tanks still make a bit of noise, but i've really gotten used to it, it doesnt bother me anymore! rather have them hum than hear "drip drip drip" as i have heard in the past! haha

hahah yeah thanks! i dont think it matters what season it is, the tanks still make a bit of noise, but i've really gotten used to it, it doesnt bother me anymore! rather have them hum than hear "drip drip drip" as i have heard in the past! haha

:8 Yeah I agree. I have 2 6fts a 3ft and AR 620 in my room which was originaly 2 rooms. I sleep like a log. You do get used to it.

Nice Discus you have Chris79 :thumb

haha thankyou thankyou, yeah my sister is moving out soon, im hoping to use her room as a fish room haha :D

its good to see the transition of a fish fanatic.i dont think theres many forum users who didnt at one stage of thier life sleep next to an aquarium

Yep been there done that!

It's a well stocked bedroom you have there Chris :thumb

Nice tanks! :)

How many demansoni do you have in your colony?

i have 8, 2 m, 6 f.

currently have some fry that were milked from a female a week or so ago

takes me back about 5 years ago to when my room was filled with tanks...

Glad to have a fish room now....

I agree that everyone who has had the fish bug, has lived in a house similar to the one pictured... love it!

haha i dont know many 15 year old boys with baileys on the shelf :D haha

dedication, i also remember sleeping next to a 4, 3, 2 footers and being splashed by oscars at night..

the bailies typical kids drink, the necklace i can handle but the nail polish and candles?????? you are either doing very well, or wellll.....ummm ;)

dedication, i also remember sleeping next to a 4, 3, 2 footers and being splashed by oscars at night..

the bailies typical kids drink, the necklace i can handle but the nail polish and candles?????? you are either doing very well, or wellll.....ummm ;)

hahaha okay, let me explain a few things. the necklace - a gift.

the nailpolish, a joke!

the candle, well when things get a bit smelly in here, it comes in handy! hahaha

same with the superman, that was a gift too!

and that hottie holding up a piece of paper? :lol2:

hahahah FRIEND! any other things i should explain?

geeze im lucky i didnt leave out any bras or anything haha!

It's funny how observable people can be when a picture other than a fish pops up :lol3:

That's because we are starved of normal life!

So did you find Hi-lighters on sale somewhere? :p

Ok here is the plan,

with that cash on the desk, take the chick in the pic to the movies

if things have gone well, maybe in a few years, you get set the mood with that fragrant candle

and if she doesnt sit there wee wEEing herself laughing at the double bunks, its all smiles...

if she does have a giggle, thats were the bailies comes in.... :p

HAHAHAHA awesome plan!

the no standing sign, wasnt stolen, it was found! and also, it says "no standing" - yet there is a no smoking sign on it! what a collectors edition! haha that was until someone spray painted on it..

Ummm.. the highlighters, i think most of them are just fat pens that you see, taken from work of course!

Archived