Cichlid Magazines

Hoddz

Hello all i was just wondering if anyone knows if there are any aquarium/cichlid related magazines availiable to subscribe to in australia please???

Thankx

Hoddz thumbup.gif

Cichlid news is a good cichlid magazine and you would have to get in contact with Crabros on this forum to subscribe. There might be a few fish dtores around that it is available through.

There is also a few Aquarium magazine that come out but I know nothing about them

Josh

Hello all i was just wondering if anyone knows if there are any aquarium/cichlid related magazines availiable to subscribe to in australia please???

there are no aquarium/fish magazines currently available here.

some lfs occasionally have back copies of usa mags.

ebay can be worth a try, [books] i have seen some yearly collections go for a fair price. just be aware of o/seas postage. it can be expensive or so slow

maybe cichlid news is not what you're looking for, try to source some copies before you commit for 12mths

cheers; C

Probably going to sound like a bit of a suck but I think I got more out of the NSWCS magazine than I did out of my Cichlid News subsciption.

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice publication but for the price I found it prohibitive. It is also depressing since they dedicate what seems like half the mag to "what's new" (ie. more of what we can't have.)

I would recommend joining the NSWCS solely for the magazine to have a flick through (if you haven't already)

We can get TFH as well not strickly cichlid but damm good.

Yeah i've just finished a years subscription of TFH, its a good read... they've got a pretty good 1st year subscription offer atm but postage is fairly high. on thing that is frustrating is that coz its american you read a lot about stuff that we CANT get sad.gif also 1/2 the magazine is saltwater which i have no interest in at all atm. but i dont care, i'll read anything aquarium related!

Cichlid news is probably the best cichlid magazine in Oz. It's a bit thin for the price, but it's a specialty magazine after all.

Cheapest back-issues you'll ever see currently ending on eBay in about an hour. woot.gif

Archived