Do you think i have a male

Camo

i think there was more than a little sarcasm there in camos post. dont think for a moment he thought it was female.

he is most impressive camo. im sure the girls must love what a huge set of "gear" this guy has. thumb.gif

Hey all,

Yes Gav you hit the nail on the head with the sarcasm part. Yes this seems to have been taken seriously. LOL. I know he is a boy i was simply stateing "do you think he is a boy" by the size of his bristles saying that he has big bristles. Maybe i should of put more smilies. He is in with 2 big girls and they pump out the fry like no tomorrow. Looking at him front on his bristles are huge. The biggest i have seen in person (there would be bigger i know). Why was this moved from the photography forum?

Cheers

Cameron

Hey all,

Yes Gav you hit the nail on the head with the sarcasm part. Yes this seems to have been taken seriously. LOL. I know he is a boy i was simply stateing "do you think he is a boy" by the size of his bristles saying that he has big bristles. Maybe i should of put more smilies. He is in with 2 big girls and they pump out the fry like no tomorrow. Looking at him front on his bristles are huge. The biggest i have seen in person (there would be bigger i know). Why was this moved from the photography forum?

Cheers

Cameron

I think its because the mods thought you were asking a question...i dont think they saw the sarcasm in it.... LOL.gif

Archived