Online Auction for fish gear

LucifersJester

Hey Col, while you're at it maybe we should go halvies in some activated carbon:

http://www.dola.com.au/onlineauction/Aucti...nCat.asp?ID=188

Should be enough to run your tanks and mine... but only just hysterical.gif

Only just... I think we would be best buying both lots - packaging them in 500 gram zip lock bags and selling them on eBay! woot.gif We can store everything at your place... hysterical.gifhysterical.gif

I would be slaughtered especially considering I would have to extend my fish room first woot.gif . I am not surprised that the LFS did not sell them when they were closing down given the price he wanted dry.gif

Hey Col, while you're at it maybe we should go halvies in some activated carbon:

http://www.dola.com.au/onlineauction/Aucti...nCat.asp?ID=188

Should be enough to run your tanks and mine... but only just

it would end up like that simpson episode when Bart bought the condemed wharehouse for a dollar. which one of you is Milhouse woot.gif

cheers

rosco

I would be slaughtered especially considering I would have to extend my fish room first woot.gif . I am not surprised that the LFS did not sell them when they were closing down given the price he wanted dry.gif

It reminds me a bit of Jem Aquariums down your way

Canberra crew

Is it

Cheers

Craig

It reminds me a bit of Jem Aquariums down your way

Canberra crew

Is it

this one tried to oppose them but he forgot to do a couple of things: a) look after his fish and B) pick a good location. He was in Fyshwick which is known for other reasons than live fish purchasing zipit.gif

cheers

colin,

aka lufiersjester zipit.gifLOL.gif I might have room for 2-3 tanks if you go ahead with a rack purchase depending on price I suppose. As the sale of tanks that would complete my room fell through. Something to keep in mund anyhow. Also I own a ute and love beer If you need a hand wink2.gifwoot.gif

cheers

rosco

colin,

aka lufiersjester  zipit.gifLOL.gif  I might have room for 2-3 tanks if you go ahead with a rack purchase depending on price I suppose. As the sale of tanks that would complete my room fell through.  Something to keep in mund anyhow.  Also I own a ute and love beer If you need a hand  wink2.gif  woot.gif

cheers

rosco

Fit an 8 footer in your ute??

Minus the last 1-2 foot. To give you an indication I can fit a 6x18x2(w) or 5 (maybe 6 I cannot remember 2x18x18's) with the tailgate down. So I suspect that an 8 foot tank would hang over by 1 foot or so, I have 1988 xf ute.

HTH

Rosco

Minus the last 1-2 foot. To give you an indication I can fit a 6x18x2(w) or 5 (maybe 6 I cannot remember 2x18x18's) with the tailgate down. So I suspect that an 8 foot tank would hang over by 1 foot or so, I have 1988 xf ute.

HTH

Rosco

raisehand.gif Funnily enough, I've moved a few 8 footers in a ute before. What you need are some nice flat planks of wood to rest the tank on.

HTH

Rosco

raisehand.gif Funnily enough, I've moved a few 8 footers in a ute before. What you need are some nice flat planks of wood to rest the tank on.

Excellent - well... I might be requiring your assistance... Unless I just put it apart and put the bits in the trailer smile.gif

Excellent - well... I might be requiring your assistance... Unless I just put it apart and put the bits in the trailer smile.gif

Well, enough people have helped me move tanks in the past - so to maintain the karma balance, I guess I gotta help bigsmile.gif

Richard

Archived