sorry

hoges

To any that took offence to my reply to the flowerhorn topic, it wasn;t meant to sound rude.

Now i've re-read it I realised how petty it sounded.

I feel really bad, I was more meaning "not the whole flowerhorn thing again - sigh"

Sorry again, didn't mean it, had a long day!!!

Please don't put me into the same category as the people that I have been dealing with, it was not meant in that way at all.

And... on a slightly more pleasant note... Welcome to the forum smile.gif

Hi Guys & Gals -

It is easy to offend ppl on the net as you cannot see the body language of the person writing the message ohmy.gif .

What I'd recommend is that you have a read through your posts (this applies to everyone) before pressing the "submit" button and try and understand how your post may "sound/read/convey" to others wink.gif.

It can be a tricky thing at first but you get better at it the more you post wub.gif.

Enjoy the forums thumbsupsmileyanim.gif and remember everyone was a beginner once and information is there to share smile.gif.

In saying that though - I'd advise all our new members to familiarise themselves with the content on the SCP proper, the ForumFAQ and stored on this forum. A quick search can often save you a question!!!

well it was important to me, I don;t know any of the people on this forum personally. One day I would like to attend some meetings and I don't want to be thought of as 'the rude one'

I agree totally with Yew, I do normally read my posts carefully, but its just been one of those days, you know how it goes.

Hey Hoges, takes a big man (in your case, lady) to apologise. Sorry for also sounding rude earlier. I forgot to add a sneaky smiley dry.gif , to show it was all in fun.

ps. I was thinking "flowerhorns again" myself wink.gif

Where's a teary emoticon when you want one? smile.gif

I haven't read your rude post yet but I forgive you in advance wub.gif

Forgive me - I'm feeling cheeky biggrin.gif

You're very right Yew - it is easy to give the wrong impression when posting, I posted recently that I was dark on someone for "hijacking my post", however I was only kidding...the other guy would have never known now that I think about it...

Cheers

Richard

Archived