FZ30 Zoom :)

ViS

Here's a quick comparison to show the zoom. The pics are not cropped or altered in any way except obviously resized for the internet. Digital zoom was turned on but I'm not sure if it was engaged (not sure how to tell).

There is no extra lense add ons attached. It's stock standard. For a really low light day theres not too much noise even at that sort of zoom.

user posted image

user posted image

At least I didn't post the picture I took 5 minutes later when the togs were off and you were putting whipped cream on your man boobs.... rolleyes.gif

Yeah it has 12x zoom which is equivalent to 420mm.

It also has digital zoom and you can drop the resolution to 5MP or 3MP which gives you extra zoom as well.

The pics are not cropped or altered in any way except obviously resized for the internet.

So were they being hit by lightning or did someone eat too much asparagus for brunch?

Love the zoom on that baby. I was thinking about a new point and clicker recently too blush.gif

The pics are not cropped or altered in any way except obviously resized for the internet.

So were they being hit by lightning or did someone eat too much asparagus for brunch?

hysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gif

Dude I must be slow today. I don't get it blush.gifdntknw.gif

There's a green-ish yellow-ish arrow coming down from the sky, and a bright ring around the boat.

It's either lightening from above or someone with some serious power is releiving themselves from the side of the boat after eating asparagus or some other product which would turn their urine that colour.

Ducky knows it is not a photoshop edit because The pics are not cropped or altered in any way except obviously resized for the internet.

Yes, he's a pedantic fellow but funny all the same smile.gif

Up to speed now? tongue.gifrolleyes.gifLOL.gif

rolleyes.gifLOL.gif

I thought that's what he was getting at, but couldn't figure out the asparagus part blush.gif

Ok point taken, I maybe added a little bit in PS so you could see the boat dry.gif

Yes ducksta you are very clever. Move to the back of the class where you belong clap.gif

Archived