6*2*2: any Suggestions!

transistor

Hi guys,

just got a 6*2*2 and am busting too blow all my money on some new aquatic friends!! but need some help as i am like i kid in a sweet shop and cant make up my mind clap.gif

i have kept frontosa and tropheus before and am not afraid to tackle something more challenging.

i don't know whether to stock it full of some colourful africans or unleash some carnage and get a couple of tankbusters! decisions, decisions....

All advice appreciated

Cheers thumb.gif

Chris

lol.. that would be cool... but i would need about thirty or so!!!

yeah saratogas are of interest, definately! the only concern i have is the limited tankmates i could have with it ( i will feel bad if it is lonely cryblow.gif )

Chris

You have got all the tank space you need. I would say tropheus, but I am biased. wub.gif

Wait a couple of months until frontosa's are on the list and then get some of the new variety's to fill up your tank.

Or go crazy and fill it full off demasoni, electric yellow and some of the larger hap's

Any thing really is possible with that much room

dntknw.gif

Josh

Barramundi are awesome, full of character that would be my choice of a tankbuster. Or a pair of Cichla monoculus (SP?).

Anthony

a species tank of noeon tetra's LOL.gif

Seriously i would think a tang community would be cool with calvus/compressiceps occies, crypts, or featherfins. That is the next project that I am going to work on. but mine will be a 6x2x18 as I conviently have one in my fish room that would make a great display tank. I just need the furniture.

cheers

Rosco

I agree tanganyikan communty tank, expanse of sand and huge piles of rocks at either end, maybe 30-50 fish if you thought about it carefully.

group feather fins

sand siftrs

comps or calvus

julidiochomis sp

maybe a small shell corner with a few shellys

and 10 or so leptos cruising above

huge selection of colours to choose from, and with a big tank with lots of different biotopes to view , you could watch it all day, walk around it to see all the liitlle things happening

not just sit back 3m away and see 3 or 4 big fish.....

i have kept frontosa and tropheus before and am not afraid to tackle something more challenging.

i don't know whether to stock it full of some colourful africans or unleash some carnage and get a couple of tankbusters! decisions, decisions....

All advice appreciated

Cheers :thumb

Chris

tankbusters for sure

a 1/2 doz of umbee juvies - discard the rest when problems arise

Archived