Two questions regarding Nowra

fiona

1. Is anyone travelling Nowra -> Sydney on or before this Sunday, and would be willing to bring up some fish for me?

OR

2. Does anyone know of any dog friendly places in the Nowra area I could pitch a tent for a couple of nights (night of 2nd & 3rd)? I am thinking caravan parks, camping grounds, etc.

Please reply even if it's only a vague suggestion.

Thanks.

Fiona.

biggrin.gif

Hi Fiona,

Before you get to Nowra there's two bridges side by side, take the right, at the lights, before the bridges and its about 5 mins down the road. I think from memory, theres a few signs for the park that gives directions.

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Josh and Evelyn

Ok ill explain the directions as best i can. Being someone who lives 15mins away. Your coming from sydney. Go into nowra (70kmh zone) you will be greated by a round about with a Maccas on the left. Go straight through heading into nowra.. a few hundred meters down the road another round about...straight through that...keep goin and you will drive past Nowra Anglican College then down a little hill and another round about go straight down the hill. There will be a set of lights go straight. After the set there is another make sure you are in the right hand lane then turn right into North Nowra and dont go over the bridge. Follow this road ( 60kmh zone) till the round about then take a left and follow this road. It will go for a while until it comes to a T intersection. Take a left then you should be on your way there. That is as far as i can remember. But you go down a hill of some description but there should be signs most of the way.

This is a simple plan

Round About (straight through)---Round About(straight through)---Round About(straight through)---Traffic Lights(straight through)---Traffic Lights(turn right)---Round About(turn left)---T intersection(turn left)

Archived