your favourite fish died!

emp1re

what do u do when your favourite fish died?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The answer for the poll is:

How about Eat it?

I remembered a scene from "The Simpsons" when Homer cried and consumed his beloved lobster. He dunked the poor lobster in a hot bath tub... laugh.gif

For my fish...

Well, I don't wanna think about it... sad.gifsad.gif

Hehehehe...good post here...

When most of my FAV fish died my mum froze them for me so when i got back from my holiday i could see them.. huh.gifblink.gif

I just looked at them for a while and them thought i would get over the loss by just throwing them in the bin.. rolleyes.gif And hey i worked. biggrin.gif

cheers

Richard

What if there are multiple replies?

The last fish that I lost that i really liked were my Tropheus sp Kachese! BLOAT..

I did the Atopsy, then i froze them, then they went in the bin... but not cryed , just got real unpleasent to be around for a few days mad.gif

Get angry mad.gif then cry sad.gif then get angry again mad.gif Usually not very pleasant to be around for a while - especially if you can't work out why it died. Maybe you needed a 'flush down the loo' option. ohmy.gif

merjo

Most of my fish are quite big so I bury them around my frangipanni tree in my backyard.The soil around that tree is the most fertile I have and produces the biggest earthworms so I guess in a way the lost fish contributes to the ongoing cycle of things.

JUst in case you think I'm a tree hugger or live in a crystal pyramid - the smaller fish I chuck in the bin!

Nick

For those people that perform an autopsy,

I was wondering what procedure do u used?

e.g 1. Check the body for sign of injured

2. check colour, body odour,

3. cut-up the stomach and check content

4. check for icks,hole in head, fin-rot, bloated,

etc....

I am only a newbie and have only lost 2 fish that i knew where going to die so i was built up for it (bin) any how i am sure there are more to come and i will bury the really special ones

But.... my nan used to have a big tank and whenever her fish died she put them in her hanging pot plants outside and i swear they were the best looking plants that i have ever seen.

Archived