red tiger motaguense

MOPARDEVIL

Ya Mick Mopar is the banner that Dodge, Plymouth, Chrysler, Desoto fall under. A Valiant is a Chrysler so you are right. Just so you know Mopar stands for Motor Parts. Mopars is just one of my passions, probably on par with fish.

So no one knows if red tiger motaguense are available in Australia. Here is a pic of them

motag.female

motag.male

Regards

Greg

TO my knowledge there aren't any around. At least, when I was looking to buy, there were none around.

ps. I suggest you read the terms and conditions Re: Bandwidth theft again wink.gif Just leave links to Jeffs mota gallery, he would prefer that I am sure smile.gif

I had a motaguense abt 5 years ago ( it unfortunately died) which I bought as a managuense. As it matured it was distinctly different to a jag, different markings, and had a small nuchal hump and quite flowing dorsal fin.It looked more like a Fredrichstahli but was bigger and a deeper gold background colour.Its colours were nowhere near a bright as your pic though. I think it must have been imported by mistake with a jag shipment or maybe there is a breeding pair around somewhere. I've never seen one since and have been told they are not available in Australia.

Nick

Archived