My Ts

jebe

Hey hey,

Pretty certain also known as moorii kiirschfleck aka cherry spot just a different locale. like Chipimbi, Moliro and Bright Reds.

Beautiful fish! clap.gif

Cheers

Aline

Vey nice

And to think BAy was selling them for $16 each and i said NO, i havent any room at the moment.! well i did think about it fora day or so , and couldnt even make room, kinda sux to miss out on one of thenicer Trophs

Hey hey Dave,

Don't regret it too much.

They are happy with me smile.gif

The male is as cranky as ever and is giving grief to whatever he sees......he is however also having lots of intimacy moments and two girlies are holding clap.gif

Have to make exec decision soon as to whether to move them to a holding tank. These are definately the most aggressive I've encountered so far smile.gif .

Cheers

Aline

Aline...I know my ex-beloved Bulus r in good hands! Hope to see pics of them soon! That male is a real bully, he can beat a fish twice its size with no problems. It has very robust genes as well since it has survived many episodes of exposure to other fish with bloat! It must have a super immune system since it has never succumbed to bloat in all the years i have kept it. And it is very fertile needing no aphodisiac to get it going so i think u will have many fry in a few years!

Archived