New pics, old fish :)

Ducksta

Oh well, you knew I got a new camera, this was bound to happen thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Copadichromis borleyi "Chimwalani Reef" (Goldfin) WILD CAUGHT

user posted image

user posted image

Aulonocara heuseri "Likoma Island" Midnight Peacock - WILD CAUGHT

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Pseudotropheus demasoni

user posted image

This second pic is the male in my display tank, because he isn't good enough for me to breed from.

user posted image

Pseudotropheus livingstonii

Again, a spare male in the display tank, showing not much colour, due to being pounded so incessantly by the demasoni about half his body weight bigsmile.gif

user posted image

Aequidens rivulatus "White Saum"

user posted image

HI DUCKSTA,

Nice fish mate. Good to see you finally got yourself a decent camera. The demasoni are nice, but the Copadichromis borleyi are awesome.

How about some photos of your peacocks?

thumb.gif

Josh

JOSH, I did post some pictures of the peacocks, although they are pretty poor I think they give an indication of their colour rolleyes.gif I just can't seem to get the male to move in for a decent profile shot. He seems to stare at me front on the entire time I am in the room. I got an interesting shot of just his nose and eye's which I should post when I get home.

I will try again on the weekend to get shots of the peacocks, and a shot which truely does that demasoni justice. Their tank is low to the ground though so it requires me to lay across the room rather uncomfortably to set the camera bigsmile.gif

Archived