Farewell Adieu Ciao

DanceswithDingoes

I'd like to publically thank David, Anita, Glenn, Chris, Mark, Andy, Ben and the rest of the SCP team for their help, support and friendship over the last 2 years, you have taught us heaps.

To our cyber (and real) friends we've met whilst on the forum, Lungy, Citypainter, Tiger, Onlyme, Fiona, Cobalt Craig, Sarah and the list goes on and on (sorry if we missed you) thank you for your friendship, advice, and of course your fish ;)

Unfortunately at our new home in the ACT we wouldnt have room for a goldfish bowl :( let alone a fishtank so we might take a year off until we move to bigger digs.

Both Michelle (Zeb) and I will drop in from time to time to catch up on the goss, but we may have to go 'cold turkey' for a month or two to recover from the shock of not having to do frequent water changes, :lol:

Merry Xmas and all the best in 2004 SCP. :D

DWD - you will have to start participating in the ACT forum now. Whilst the AACt is not the cichlid mecca that sydney is - we do have a few nice fish :( Hope you manage to get some fish going down here ASAP!

Cheers and all the best with your move

WW

Hi Jason & 'chelle

Sorry to hear after all the work of trying to set up the room

Hope your stay in Canberra is good and you find a fish friendly place

At least you can keep in touch with fishies, WW and Laurie will let you

come around and do water changes for them I'm pretty sure :lol:

Good luck with the move guys :D

:( L2H

Hi guys,

I wish you all the very best.......but know that this is only au revoir...and that our paths will cross again.

Take care and enjoy the lack of water changes while it lasts :D .

Cheers

Hi Jason and Michelle,

good luck with everything and i wish you both all the very best, and dont forget to stay in touch , the chatroom will not be the same without you two so make sure you pop in there!!

takecare

Sarah

H Guy’s

I hope you have a great time in Cantburrough, I have family there also :D so perhaps we can get together sometime next year.

The people down there are good people and I’m sure that you will have a nook filled with a tank in no time flat.

I wish you both all the best and I guess it’s time to have a think about what exactly the next project will be.

Keep those kids away from microphones won’t you :rolleyes:

:& Uncle Mark

Sorry to see you go - hope you get back in the hobby in the future.

Dont think it cant happen - I gave it up for 20 years or more then came back to it

keener than ever!

I have two of your champagne oscars in one of my display tanks doing real well.

Good luck for the future

Nick (G Cichlid)

Archived