Congrats Sarah!

anchar

Hi Sarah,

Congratulations to you and Adrian on the birth of your new son Markus clap.gif . Hope you are all doing well thumb.gif All those dirty nappies again. dry.gif ...better you than me LOL.gif

merjo smile.gif

thumb.gifthumb.gif

Congratulations Miss Sarah smile.gif

That makes it three boys huh! Great spawn.

Hope to chat soon.

Love and hugs to you and baby Markus.

Aline & Matthew

clap.gif Congratulations again sarah. She left a post today on Addicted2fish saying

Just thought id mention i had baby Markus at 350pm on Friday afternoon , he weighed 3450grams and is 53cm long with dark hair i think will take after his older brother  , and we got home yesterday evening to see only one fish loss a yellow fry not too bad i guess !!

Cheers Andy

thankyou Everyone for all your kind words , he is a little gem and no im not trying for a football team laugh.gif , the heat here at the moment is awful almost wish i was back at the air conditioned hospital laugh.gif , he is finding the heat a bit tough too .

Andy, congrats to you too and all the best for a quick delivery, my first was 10 days overdue and a 14 hour labour , 2nd was 2 hours and 3rd 6 hours , however the last 2 were both inductions, highly unrecommended laugh.giflaugh.gif .

cheers

G'day Sarah

A pretty dissappointing spawn only one!!!!

And the spawning video? blink.gif

Wondeful news well done thumb.gif , and I presume that you and baby are doing well and father is recovering! tongue.gif

Great stuff! woot.gif

Archived