Forum Veterans

Cichlids_au

Hi Gang

We give the title of Forum Veteran to members now and then because of continious good advice to members.

We use this title to indicate to the general membership those we consider are worthy of listening to because of their skill and knowledge level.

We are ready to bring to your attention a few people that we think deserve that title.

We would like to congratulate the following members who we have altered the status of.

* Matthew (Marine Boy)

* Chipimbi (Neptina)

* Alan (From the Catfish forum)

* Chuckmeister

* CThompson

* Brett4Perth

* Cichlidman

All these people have contributed greatly and I'm sure that if you pay attention to what they have to say you will learn quite a bit from them

PS

There is also a ring in that I have not mentioned. Guess who rolleyes.gif

Forum Veteran  = those we consider are worthy of listening to

oh....oops... I must apologize guys... all this time I thought it was simply meant as a warning to others that there was an old fogey in their midst and they should moderate their language and be prepared to put up with stories about how fish were better in the old days.

Congrats dudes thumb.gif

These members were not chosen on their post counts, but rather for the length of time they have been here and the consistent quality of their advice.

We've had big posters here in the past that had absolutely no idea what they were doing. Let's not confuse the two qualities please thumb.gif

I would also like to say a huge public thank you for the vote of confidence.

The expected backlash was not long in coming either smile.gif

Thanks for all the support and thank you Baz for sanity and logic. thumb.gif

Merry Merry Christmas to ALL wub.gif

Cheers

Aline

Congrats everyone, a well earned accolade as I have received a lot of advice already from most of you clap.gif

there was an old fogey in their midst and they should moderate their language and be prepared to put up with stories about how fish were better in the old days.

Laurie, now that this is official title has been validated perhaps some young 'uns in the CDAS won't mock the old'ies as much. Cause when I were young our cichlids didn't have heaters, no they used to swim 30 hours a day in the snow if they were lucky, now that's luxury

cheers

Rosco

G'day

I was wondering why my "Pyramid Man" status had vanished.

It is a little humbling, but I shall do my best blink.gif

Thanks very much for the vote of confidence.

Archived