Fenestratum

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the compliments.

Yes, unfortunately my TSN died. I grew gher from 6cm to 88cm in a little over 2years, which I was pretty proud of. She jumped through 14mm cover glass and landed on the floor. I put her back in the tank but her whole face was badly cut by the glass and she was bleeding through her gills and on her back, looking terrible. I put her down, I couldnt bare to see her like that for very long, broke my heart. It's a end of one thing and a start of another, I am converting my 8x3 into a reef.

if theirs no room for your fenestratum ill take him if you want. lol are you thinking of getting an other TSN??? and how much did you originally pay for it.

Sorry, I can't really answere those questions.

The fene is for sale along with 90% of my other fish, however, i live in perth.

I don't think the lateral stripe has much to do with sexing of the fish. My boy will sometimes show it and other times it isn't visible, depends on the mood of the fish. I vent sexed my boy. I actually bought him thinking he was a girl, but later found out I was mistaken. I have found that the boys head will be alot more colourful then the girls, although this is not 100%. Sorry I cant be of more help.

Archived