Xmas Bbq

Sarah

Im not sure where to put this post, so please feel free to move it to a more appropriate section . I was wondering if anyone is interested in getting together for a end of year BBQ. Somewhere at a central location on a weekend around midday and preferably before 12th Dec as i moving to Melbourne.

So what do you all think :rolleyes:

Sarah

Cool well when we get a few more interested parties we need to think of a central place and what day suits most people, otherwise its just the 3 of us :lol: , no im only kidding im sure there will be more !

Sarah

ooooooooooo i love play equipment!!!

I would love to come and meet some of the faces behind the people on this forum...

I haven't been a member here (old forum) very long (6months)

Let me know when you have some more details and I will see if I can make it!!!

well lets see there are not too many Sundays left , how about the 30.11 or the 7.12 both Sundays , the following Sunday i wont have a car. Your suggestion of Prospect Reservoir sounds good Fiona. Well maybe Jason you could co ordinate it with a Sydney LFS crawl lol

cheers

Sarah

(Hey, I heard a little story today that your name isn't actually "Maz". What's this? You have a non SCP identity?? :rolleyes: )

Not true!! Who is spreading these nasty rumours?? ;)

My family name is "Imbwe" I am from Sierra Leone. ;)

I bet I know who you've been talking to. Must remember to tell her off for blowing my cover :D :blink

Archived