My User Profile

Mazimbwe

Gee you Mods are hard to please. :B

Last night in Chat I got the "Chat" from Baz about the animated Sig, so I change to something non-animated in the short term while I make a new one...and your at me Ben? :D

Got rid of the gif/jpg altogether for ya Ben...will try to be a little artistic without animation...Does my sig need to be fixed and stable? With no animation or changes at all?

Sorry Maz but till everyone had a fast internet connection we must try and keep the size of each page down to keep the load speed high. There is nothing worse than clicking on a post and having to wait over one minute for the text to load and then another 3 of 4 for the pictures.

I was on dialup for a week and know how some people feel.

Hi Maz,

Yes it is - long story. Goes along the lines of accidentally creating a local account :p and not being able to change it into a global account :p - hence wys for Perth. My computer skills are, as yet, unevolved :p

merjo :D

You're welcome Maz - and I could give you lots more to do Friday if you want to fill more tanks up with lelepis!!!! :D

I've just put about 200 rossies, yellows and aceis in the pond for summer. I'll let you know how they go.

merjo :)

I wanna see how they go with security at the airport. :D

The eyelets in my deck shoes set off the system at Hamilton Island. :) Me with dark hair and a tan and baggy linen clothes? Yeah - people were playing "spot the terrorist". :) Gf was not impressed.

Cheers - OziOscar.

Not enuff!! :)

Cheers - OziOscar. (Hammering the bej***s outta some Chrissie gift scotch from a client).

Archived