Just some pics.

Fishy Bits

Nice tank Fishy,

Where did you get the piece with all the caves in it? huh.gif I'm assuming they are caves.

Cheers

glenn

nice tank, i liek the big rock with all the holes, is the tank against the wall because a background would hide the cables and air tube

cheers

Thanks Fishy, i went and changed it from shellgrit to the black pebbles. It turned out amazing. It's the best looking tank i've ever had so i'm absolutely stoked!I'll try and get hold of a cam to get a few pics up smile.gif

Cheers

Tim

coolpics.gif

Definitely will look better with a background. I prefer a plain black background myself.

and where DID you get that wicked thing with all the holes in it ? woot.gif

Andy.

You can buy the holey arch thing from most aquariums. I'd say St George and the like would definitely have them.

sorry guys. forgot to post the location i got it. i have noticed it at various aquariam stores, but i got mine from Crossroads Aquarium in Newcastle....

I like the really dark blue paint personally. Haven't seen many nice other colours...

I have never had so many good things said about my tank and tank mates. They are healthy, and in good shape. I currently a=have 15 yellow fry and a holding mum ready to spit. Pretty stoked as i am only fairly new to this hobby. 6 months since setting up my tank

Thanks again everyone for posting and critiqueing my efforts. Appreciate it... Might even post some more pics soon when i finish the background...

Archived