My rivulatus pics

Chilli Powder

Sorry guys.. I just had to post these pics here too. This is my latest acquisition and I'm absolutely stunned by his beauty! I will most likely be adding them to my list of fish to breed! :lol: Any advice/experience in breeding these guys will be greatly appreciated.

rivulatus1.jpg

rivulatus2.jpg

rivulatus3.jpg

Good to see you have seen the light Arj and have crossed over from the dark side

and found there are fish worth keep that aren't Rift Lake Africans :lol:

Did you get a girl for him ?

What size is he ....... my guess about 7-8cm, will look even better when he fills out

Nice Gold saum mate ;)

:8 L2H

Arj, I said it on the other board and I will say it here too, gorgeous fish.

The rivulatus really are lovely though, there was one on the American night that was just a stunner and totally hooked me, I wouldn't mind a couple myself some day. :^:

Supa Fish

where did you get him !!! :D

has he got bros and sisters ? :wub:

maybe can get more to go around !!

SUPARRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris,

I'm hoping to get a female for him but I'm abit scared that all the other fish will be dead one day! not a good team building exercise as the tank was setup for that purpose! :D

I do like these americans and when my fish room is set up I want to have a breeding tank for these guys and also some festae. the others will be African! :lol:

:lol: @ Nige - Thanks mate!

there is a gent here in Melb that breeds these. He is the only one with such good quality rivulatus. I've seen some shockers. Hey have a look at this female convict! see the color on her. This one was caught from Hazelwood pondage.

convict.jpg

Arj

Archived