Complete Your Profiles

YeW

Hi Guys -

Can everyone complete their profiles please. Make sure you add your location (ie: Suburb + State). If you add your birthday etc - you'll get a special birthday wish thanks to the new system :blink:.

Cheers :B.

Hi Nigel

Go to My Controls, top right hand corner of the page under the help and search button, then go to your Edit Profile info under Personal Profile in the menu on the left hand side. There you will find a place to fill in your location.

Cheers :^:

Mine has burns :B

It has been a very busy day for Mark and I. I've been ICQing, emailing, registering, upgrading, altering and headacheing for the last few hours...

but it is going well.

Cheers ;)

:rolleyes: Well, thanks guys for all the work you have put in. Now the question is, what will my post look like. Just had to test it. Sorry to be a nuisance.

Ok, signature is looking good. But what is an avatar? (I mean I used to play Ultima and used to be the Avatar, but surely that has nothing to do with this, ooops, I digress :D). So, what's the story?

Dave the limit on URL length on Avatar images is too restricting - people using free image hosting provided by places like imagestation will require about another 10-30 characters. Just FYI, if it can be changed it would be great. If not, I dont need an avatar...

Archived