Motoro Ray

illusn8

Just wondering have anyone on this forum kept F/W Sting Ray before?.

I'm purchasing a couple in a few more months and would like to hear the experiences with people who are keeping them or had kept them before. unsure.gif

Thanks...........

I put an order to a breeder $650ea..... he should have it for me in about 3mths. He had two for me about 3weeks ago but I didn't have the space for it.

That's why I sold all my fish..

ray prefer sand substrate,

keep them with tankmate such as datnoid, bichirs, and arrowana.

try not to keep with competing bottom dweller such RTC, TSN. or aggressive americans.

they main diet is shelless prawn.

Ray are very sensitive to water changes and do not like being move/ shipping. they can died suddenly without any notices.

Hey Phong, how big is the Ray u getting. If not too big can u get me one/?

ray prefer sand substrate,

keep them with tankmate such as datnoid, bichirs, and arrowana.

try not to keep with competing bottom dweller such RTC, TSN. or aggressive americans.

they main diet is shelless prawn.

Ray are very sensitive to water changes and do not like being move/ shipping. they can died suddenly without any notices.

Hey Phong, how big is the Ray u getting. If not too big can u get me one/?

A healthy ray is a hardy fish. It will not die from shipping if shipped correctly. Alot of people think FW rays are very sensitive, as long as the water is kept at suitable levels and they are fed properly and are not ill to begin with they are very hardy, especially motoros.

Justin, they're just pups about 4-5inches in diameter. When I get and answer from him I'll (PM) you, hopefully it should be at the end of September..

So start saving hehehehehe!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

by the way thanks heaps for the info's guys rolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...

the Torch run was great !!! i really enjoy it.

the only problem , my wife and i had to wake up at 3.00am to to meet up with the organiser.

I the got the torch and the uniform keep at the shop.

• 4 weeks later...

Justin, are you still up for the F/W stingray????? the breeder told me it'll be another one and half month..... so let me know so I can put an order to him...........

If anyone else is interested in purchasing F/W stingrays please reply here or pm me.......I'm not really sure on the price yet.....but it's roughly $600-$700ea...

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived