Cobwe, Pheno's, Peacocks And Foai.

Ben

user posted image

Cynotilapia afra "Cobwe" (orange back afra). Adult colony for sale. Fry available soon.

user posted image

Cynotilapia afra "Cobwe" (orange back afra). Adult colony for sale. Fry available soon.

user posted image

Aulonocara baenschi Nkhomo Reef. Fry available soon.

user posted image

Placidochromis phenochilus. Fry available soon.

user posted image

2x2 full of fry. All around 1.5cm. Fry available soon.

user posted image

6x2x2 with 20 adult cobwe, 18 Nkhomo Reefs, 10 polystigma and 2 wild caught multies.

user posted image

Cyathopharynx furcifer Karilani Copper. Fry available soon.

user posted image

Cyathopharynx furcifer Karilani Copper. Fry available soon.

Its been a few weeks since my last mouthful Merjo so I told him to pull his finger out. By the looks he did as he couldn't dig quickly enough today after his water change.

I have got 50 or so fry growing up now. They are about 2cm now so should be ready to go in a few months.

I will also take some (8-10) Foai when they become available.

I think I will have to set up a new tank. what is the minimum reasonable size? Could I get away with 4x2x2?

Cheers

David

Thanks all,

David I can't go into to much detail here but if you ask the question in the Technical Forum we can get right into it. You could get away with one male and a few girls in a 4x2x2.

Cheers

Ben

I am interested in your Cobwe. Can you tell me how many in the adult colony you have 4 sale -assuming still available.

Also, I'm in Canberra. Can you ship down (or do I need to drive to the far north)?

You can email me at peterrATwebone.com.au

Around 20cm Peter. All depends on the fins. At a guess I would say my large male is 15cm without including his tail fin.

Here is a close to, if not, life size picture. On my screen he is a total length of 23.5cm I would say he has a little growing to do as he would only be 2 years old.

user posted image

Archived