A Question

Nigel

The rift lake forum has been merged with the general discussion. We want to encourage learning about all cichlids - separating the forums makes it hard for ppl who keep africans (or americans etc) to learn about other cichlids.

Cheers :blink

I will i have some more information about the shipment. I will try to do it today some time. I just need to make sure of a few things before i do. I dont think there is any Baenschi but there may be some other interesting ones.

Nigel

G'day Nigel

Your location is already showing at the left of the screen in your profile. This means you wont need to add it to all posts. Just one of the many features at this new board :B

Hi Nigel,

We'll see how it goes like this for a few weeks, and if the general forum becomes too busy and hard to navigate due to the number of posts, we might look at adding the rift lake forum again.

We had a chat about it and agreed that the general cichlid discussion should be about all cichlids. There is a technical forum for talk about tanks / filtration etc so hopeully the general cichlid forum will stick to talk on cichlids and it won't be too bad.

Archived