Sponsorship for PM space?

chorrylan

hi folks,

I can see that the forum software seems to support the concept of paid subscriptions......

I for one would be very interested in paying a moderate quantum of money in return for more PM storage space (and for extra brownie points perhaps the rights to add more than 10 photos to a breeders register entry)

please.. please... please....

Laurie

Laurie, the limit on pictures per post is to help save people with dialup a long wait while pages load. I know you use thumbnails and links in most cases but if the limit was changed, imagine the wait with people posting pictures at 3x a regular screen size. ohmy.gif

Hi Laurie

I believe that we have covered the extra storage space issue previously but if Dave wants to pay for more room then I guess he will respond to that

Regarding your comment that I have quoted below

(and for extra brownie points perhaps the rights to add more than 10 photos to a breeders register entry)
I believe that I have covered this subject in this post and that is also reflected in the Posting in the Breeders Register, Guidelines/Information post wink.gif

Laurie -

Forum vets like yourself get a few extra PM's spaces wink.gif... and the ability to post a few more pics. Congrats on your promotion.

Archived