Where can I rent a cheapest co2 tank in NSW area?

fishly

IMPORTANT NEWS!!!!

I just read few articles in the other forum, saying that it is very dangerous to use Fire extinguisher as the CO2 tank for our purpose. Because the pressure is very high.

SAFETY DO COME FIRST!!!! I have decided not to use Fire extinguisher in my tank, instead I'll buy the dupla 1500g tank or rent from air liquide. I hope you guys do the same thing as it is so dangerous, not only you but people around you as well.

Regards,

Tony

IMPORTANT NEWS!!!!

I just read few articles in the other forum, saying that it is very dangerous to use Fire extinguisher as the CO2 tank for our purpose. Because the pressure is very high.

SAFETY DO COME FIRST!!!! I have decided not to use Fire extinguisher in my tank, instead I'll buy the dupla 1500g tank or rent from air liquide. I hope you guys do the same thing as it is so dangerous, not only you but people around you as well.

Regards,

Tony

Hey Tony, so do you still need a regulator?

or have you gotten one already? I think i might just be able to get tubings / counters / reactors / check valves etc.

Do let me know what you need.

As always, safety comes first. And a close second is our wallets. laugh.gif

Punie, I got the regulator already. If you have co2 tank and ph controller (a cheap/reasonable one) for sale, please let me know. The sooner is the better as I am waiting for the dupla 1500g depot from aquaria or rent one from air liquide.

Regards,

Tony

I can't get the cylinder in so soon, at least not at a good price, so that prolly won't work. PM me your budget for the PH controller and i'll try to work something out

Tony

Can you provide a link to the information you found about fire extinguishers?

Archived