Beach Sand ?

Juvv

Hi juvv

firstly go the sand -river sand, yes it taks a bit to clean the first time, buts its easier to keep clean, and promotes you to maintain it,unlike courser substrates, you can see the waste sitting on top a so a quick vaccume and a water change every week(like you should!)and your away again. you want pretty fish, then go with some Tanganyikan cichlids (my biased oppinion) and have to agree the yellow regani look awsome! or some yellow leleupi. have say rocks at one end on the sand its a really nice natural look maybe even some plant (java fern or valisnaria) at he other end other nice tang could include the shellies such as ocelatus, multifasciatus, and you get to have shells with them!

Or instead of rocks, some dead coloured coral (with out the plants). you could pretend you have a salt water aquarium with out the hasssles, and expense!

Hi Juvv,

Just in case you are going to do a search on the net, it might pay to have the correct spelling for "Lake Tanganyika" :D

Sorry guys for correcting your spelling. :wub

John.

Oops sorry,

More apologies.

I seem to have missed all the previous corrections etc, etc. :):)

I didn't even see page two listed, please ignore my ramblings I'm still coming to terms with the new forum. :D :D

Which is by the way very good.

john.

Archived