NSWCS gear

YeW

Hi Guys -

I was meant to post photos of some of the new NSWCS clothing. But of course I can't find where I put the images, can I?? :o.

So I'm going to attempt to describe what we have :8:

Black polo shirts with the NSWCS logo (stitched in blue and white stitching) - $25 ea.

Black and red caps (nice design and good quality) - $15 ea (again with the NSWCS logo on).

Blue "spray?" jackets - limited numbers, excellent quality lined with "polartec" like material. The NSWCS logo on the breast - $40 ea.

I'll take some photos and won't lose them this time at the xmas party on Saturday. The NSWCS Xmas party is just for members and their families, however, members will be able to buy jackets on the day.

Will add them to this thread on Saturday night so those members/guests coming to the January meeting can buy them :^:.

Apologies for the lack of the photos guys and gals :). I have no idea where they have got too :8.

Hi Guys,

Do you really have to be a member ?. I would have thought that anyone could buy them as it is advertising our club. So if an interstate or overseas person just pops in to look at the Saturday club meeting they have to join to buy items. Why can't there be a price for members and another for non members ?. NOT all people want to become members however they may be interested to wear our gear in public. This would be great advertising for the club wouldn't it. ?

Thats my thought

Thanks

Brett :(

Hi Brett -

I agree with you on this.

Mark and I have already had a chat about it and we are going to talk to the rest of the committee about it on Saturday to get their input. When I know what the story is - I'll reply this thread and post the details :(.

Cheers -

Hi DWD

Yes we can cater for you two

There isn't two of him, it just looks like it in certain lights :wub

I wear a 4xl (all those muscles u know...)

Can you cater for that?

The jacket is great, really comfortable.

I probably won't get much wear out of it in summer but thats ok.

The quality is excellant and I guess that it will be wearable for at least a decade.

Even my girlfriend approves of it.

And she is fussy!!! <_<

Just a Reminder for those are attending tonight club xmas party

We will have club clothing for sale

prices are as follows caps $15

polo shirts $25

jackets $40

note jackets are a one of purchase of this style and are only available while stocks last

so bring your money with you

bye now

Regards

craig :^:

Archived