Bay snooks and plants

MFF

Love the look of these fish, and am thinking of making space in one of my tanks for some.

Has anyone ever kept these in a planted tank?  From research I've done on-line it is not at all clear.  In the wild, they live around plants and they don't eat plants, but it's not clear what their behaviour is like in the aquarium.  I currently keep Malawi haps in one tank (no plants) and severums, acara, silver dollars etc in another tank (no plants), but if these guys won't destroy plants, I'd prefer to put them in my third tank which is planted (used to house discus).

Lovely, that's what I thought.  Hard to find YouTube videos of them in planted tanks though!

I think I prefer the Red - although I saw a pair of Green yesterday, about 20cms, maybe a bit more, that were very nice.  I'm tempted to try a pair of each, it's a 6ft tank, might work without any casualties.  Wouldn't have any other fish, just those 4.