Star Sapphire Cichlids with Bluelips??

Wondering how these two would do together and I dont think it would be a drama plus could end up looking pretty sexy in there 😆😆

So some Placidochromis Phenochilus Tanzania (the Star Sapphire Cichlids) with some Pseudotropheus Williamsi North Makonde(the Blue Lips.. & that's a little easier to say 😆)...

I think you can see the potential for this to look pretty nice as a big display and have also thought this could be a good combo as they both love to sift sand and a quality that makes these guys very happy...(my big Blue Lips boy loves nothing more than cruising around all day sifting.. looking for snacks! 😆

Thoughts guys and things to be wary of(?)..I've actually only recently added some of the Star Sapphires and never kept these guys before but hoping they would do well in this type of set up... At full adult size I'm thinking this could look really nice 🧐👍🏼

025copy.jpg

images (12).jpeg

images (13).jpeg

images (14).jpeg

Edited by goldenswimmers

Ha ha yes will be needing some size for these guys...just renovated the tank for my colony of blue lips and my big male well he's real tough nowadays 😠 ha ha..attacking the hand that feeds...little turd..but can't help but love the guys..jist defending his home ..and it is his world after all 🤗🤣🤣