Labyrinth Aquarium

RonnyM

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share the pics of the Robertsoni i got a month ago. They share the 5x2x2 with a female Salvini, paired JDs, 2 small Firemouths and a severum. Currently theres 8 Robertsonis, all 4-7cm, hoping to get a few pairs from these guys. Heres a few pics :)

Robertsoni_zps373573bb.jpg

Robertsoni2_zps58d0f3ff.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice! They're looking great Ivan! They're gonna be awesome when adults!

Nice photos too :)

How do you find they behave with the other fish? Are they aggressive or territorial? I've been thinking about getting some but just don't have the room :(

Thanks Ronny!

So far no aggression at all, occasionally little bit of chasing each other but no torn fins. When they get spooked they actually group up and and stick together for a while, most of the time they don't completely separate from the group either so at the moment they're nearly schooling lol, most likely just because they're still so small. But no aggression to other fish at all, i have a small salvini who is getting really feisty but not out of control, and 2 firemouths same size as the small robertsoni and have not seen them fight at all.

• 4 weeks later...

You will love it! Believe me. I come down from newcastle just to go to his shop!

You were right !!! purchased this beauty 4 days ago.

F1 Kigoma from Labyrinth Aquariums

41e9f.jpg

We are going to need more pictures of this guy as he grows.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived