Photos of some of my fish

zigzagfish

Awesome looking fish. How did you capture such good photos? Did you have it on a manual setting?

What type of cyps are you keeping that are in the photos?

Thanks for sharing....

I just use auto setting and take many shots then pick the best ones , lucky these days with digital photography we can just take shots and doesn't cost money not like the old days imagen how expensive and time consuming it would be . if I have a bit of time on my hands I video the fish then I can pause were I want to and take a shot of that frame I find that's the best way to get a great photo, at the moment the only Cyps Im keeping are Malasa , Kitumbas and Fulwe Rocks

• 1 month later...

Looking great Lionel. Nice looking yellows mate I will have to grab some off you when I head up next. What fish is in the second lot of photos. Is our a gissel..

Cheers

Rosco

what's that on top of your sponge filters? is that K1 in the bottles? (you've probably been asked a million times)

thanks

matt

Hi Matt

yes its K1 it works a treat

cheers

Lionel

Looking great Lionel. Nice looking yellows mate I will have to grab some off you when I head up next. What fish is in the second lot of photos. Is our a gissel..

Cheers

Rosco

Thanks Rosco

the yellows are starting to look good after a bit of work and selecting the best I can find and adding them to the 4 colonies I have going and hoping to still improve more , and yes that's a Gissel now they are double the size

Cheers

Lionel

Archived