NEED PHOTOS FOR NSWCS DATABASE

zigzagfish

Hi every one im looking for a few photos for this fish Psedo-tropheops-mino reef , aulona-stuartgranti-benga , aulona-candy-island , cpri-jumbo-kapamba , regani-mkoko , regani-mahale ,

if anyone can help please send to zigzagfish@live.com

Thank you

you also need to updatet eh brownae pic and species name. You have what looks to be a fulu as the pic and zystichromis phyto as the species

i will look into it

In regards to the Aulonocara spp., I assume you mean Aulonocara baenschi "Benga", not stuartgranti.

And there are two species found around Kandeense Island; Aulonocara kandeensis and Aulonocara stuartgranti "Kande". You might want to confirm which one you were infact after.

Yankee is spot on. They are both auloncara stuartgranti Benga, aka baenschi Benga, aka "nkhomo reef". Mine is just older and displaying for his girls. Mine only fully coloured like this when they had no other tank members or were with electric yellows. Otherwise they had more blue in the face.

Aulonocara baenschi "Benga", NOT Aulonocara stuartgranti. It is a distinctly different fish and should not be confused.

This is correct providing that you don't mean that there is a Aulconcara Stuartgranti "benga". I have ALWAYS named the prodigy of mine as Aulonocara baenschi "Benga". The original request was for aulona-stuartgranti-benga which is not a sp of peacock. I was simply saying they are one in the same fish as Aussiem mentioned.

cheers

rosco

Archived