Cyprichromis Leptosoma "utinta"

Kerrin

So now that I know how to post videos (thanks Ged) I thought I would take one of my utinta colony, sorry for the reflections at points in this, its very light in the room this tank is in, drives me crazy with algae on the sand....

Nice looking fish - how many have you in the colony? Any other fish in there?

I've got my utinta in with my multis which works well.

I quite like the algae on the sand - it gives it a natural look.

Maybe you can pass on to me how to download video onto ACE as I've no idea how to do it either.

Cheers.

I have 11 in the colony, 5 males 6 females, one of which is currently holding, and I have had 2 hold full term so far this last 2 months. I've got min in with N. similis and 1 Juliedochromis, and I find the tank works really well. My Similis are regular breeders, and the Julie keeps himself to himself in his pile of rocks.

As far as the video goes, once you upload it onto youtube, you need to post the link into your post like so:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= inS6WLcFhTI &feature=player_detailpage

For this example I have placed a space between the = and the & so you can actually see the URL.

Again thanks to Ged for the advice!

I have been really lucky over the last 2 or 3 years with fish I have managed to source, and I do my best to keep them happy! I recon that's the only secret there is with regards to fish keeping!:)

What reflections. I was concentrating to hard on those beautiful to even notice.

Happy to help with video so keep them coming.

Shirley I will post up a "how to" thread for the videos and pin it to the top of the forum.

Nice fish, and those reflections are in practically every video that i see lol.

That would be nice Ged, i would like to know how aswell....

Archived