Top dwelling tangs

mrfixxxxit

Hi guys,

My 1st post,

Wanted to know what top dwelling tangs would be ideal for a community tank.

So far in my tank i have 9 frontosa kitumba around the 5cm size, also a colony of 6 petricola catfish and some electric yellows.

Can anyone give me some ideas? All my fish are young and max size is 6cm.

i was thinking of cyps but sooo many breeders have warned me that when my fronnies get big enough some will start to disappear.

T.dubs i have kept before, they are way too hard to keep. they kept getting bloat. any other ideas guys???

frontosa will eat most things smaller than themselves

N leleupi, N cylindricus, calvus/comps seem to be ok with them but more rock dwellers

simochromis diagramma? may be to active for frontosa....and not exactly top dwellers

HMMMM sell the frontosa and get cyps :spaz:

simos probably are, i have them in with tropheus and havent seen too much aggro yet but they are only just getting to adult size. and its an 8x2.5x2.5 so lots of room to play

Hey mate I keep an adult colony of Utinta cyps with my young F1 kitumba colony so far no issues at all.... been together for 4 months mabe more... largest frontosa is about 13cm + others are smaller . I know there is always a risk and have been warned by many people also.. But it is working for now and all of them seem to be very happy together..

Archived