Cyprichromis leptosoma food?

AC/DC

Hi all, Just picked up some cyprichromis leptosoma utinta & was wondering witch food would be best. The bloke i bought them from said to just feed them NLS :unsure , But i would like them to have a mixed diet. As i have never kept this species before i was just what other foods would be best. Thanks in advance.

I feed mine BBS, NLS growth and decapsulated brine shrimp eggs.and they love it. They also occasionally get Daphnia when I get around to collecting it.

cheers

rosco

i feed mine a mixture of nls grow, spirulina flake, mysis flake with freeze dried mysis, earthworm flake with freeze dried blackworms, and spirulina powder. put through a coffee blender. is my attempt to recreate their natural diet 'zooplankton'

My utintas are in a community tank at the moment and they eat everything and seem to enjoy everything I put in the tank... NLS growth, NLS thera A, Spirilina flakes, live brine shrimp. awesome fish!!

Looking to get some more females too if anyone could point me in the right direction...

Hi everyone, Thanks for all your advise i think i will go with a mix of NLS,live baby brine shrimp & spirilina flakes.this is my first time keeping these fish & i think im addicted already! P.S. Krellious i think it may have been you i was bidding against,might be better luck for ME next time. :bye:

Archived