First time to everything

krellious

I am as of an hour ago a proud owner of a busted 5ft tank aswell as a wading pool of a garage :(

I now have 6 20cm dimi's in a standard 4ft. FML

Ohh well teh space can now be used for a 4ft teir and the 6ft i was going to have for featherfins is now my dimi comp tank.

I am as of an hour ago a proud owner of a busted 5ft tank aswell as a wading pool of a garage :(

I now have 6 20cm dimi's in a standard 4ft. FML

Ohh well teh space can now be used for a 4ft teir and the 6ft i was going to have for featherfins is now my dimi comp tank.

oh well at least you saved your fish i hope this never happens to me

It must be the Dimi Comps cause the same thing happened to my 6x2x2 tank about 4 years ago and it had my large colony of Dimi Comps in it but unfortunately i wasn't home when it happened and i lost all my fish :rant:

Cheers,

Damo

Yeah glass cracked on the base from front left corner to back right. Not good and glad i was home and the gf made me go look for intruders that where making a noise. The fish where fine this morning but not sure how long it will be before they kill each other. Anyone got a spare tank to house them for me :)

5x20 x20 and it was th previous tenants of my house. So it was set up for ages before i had it in the garage. There is ptlenty of styrofoam However the front support beam has no support in the middle and it allears to sag a littley. Ohh well more money. to lay out for the hobby. Hope the darn fish appreciate and breed so i can pay for it

Damn, sorry to hear mate. I am glad you were able to save all your fish though :p

I take it you got the Mrs a big bunch of flowers for making you get up an check? lol :)

Archived