sp44 thickskin

robdog013

had my male flameback jump the tank last friday night and when i found him he was slightty breathing, lying still on the tiles- all still

He felt a bit stiff as well, rigormortis had start to set in, he is still alive, i moved him into a one footer with his girls, and this morning on of the larger girls was dead, i then removed the girls and left him on his own.

What should I do? will he ever be the same again? one of his eyes is little cloudy, his fins arent right, his dorsal fin doesnt seem to flare any more

will he be the stallion he once was?

Really sorry to hear this happened.

Add some melafix to the hospital tank, repeat the process as noted on the bottle, this will definitely help and speed up the curing.

Hope it becomes better soon..

had my male flameback jump the tank last friday night and when i found him he was slightty breathing, lying still on the tiles- all still

He felt a bit stiff as well, rigormortis had start to set in, he is still alive, i moved him into a one footer with his girls, and this morning on of the larger girls was dead, i then removed the girls and left him on his own.

What should I do? will he ever be the same again? one of his eyes is little cloudy, his fins arent right, his dorsal fin doesnt seem to flare any more

will he be the stallion he once was?

Hi Rob

Title states SP 44 THICKSKIN but in your post you mention Flamebacks these are 2 different fish so just to clarify which ones you are giving away

Thx John

I have lids and a hood, he jumped out at the back of the tank through a gap only 2.5cm wide, where there was space for the canister inlet/outlet tubes

I could not believe it :dntknw: , he was a nice fish too :cryblow:

Archived