My WC Moba Eggs ....fingers crossed

LithoMan

IPB Image

tumber video <<<-- CLICK ON TUMBER VIDEO FOR SHORT VIDEO

Hi All

I noticed my moba with egg tube down i covered one half of the tank and by next morning a huge mouthful hope all goes well..... :)

ps the color of the water is from methalene blue i used .. i have now split the eggs in 2 different tumblers

IPB Image

tumber video <<<-- CLICK ON TUMBER VIDEO FOR SHORT VIDEO

Hi All

I noticed my moba with egg tube down i covered one half of the tank and by next morning a huge mouthful hope all goes well..... :)

ps the color of the water is from methalene blue i used .. i have now split the eggs in 2 different tumblers

Grats Edwin Fingers crossed for you

Well done edwin I hope this batch works for you.

The deep dwelling WC zaire fronties like Moba and kitumba it is my understanding that they are notoriously hard to breed because they generally hide and live in such deep water. So in a tank they do get spooked easily and do lose many mouthfuls, quite often very early in the piece and sometimes hold air as a substitute. :yes:

I know Edwins fish are older than most in Oz, so this doesn't really apply to them (I believe they were from the first or at least in the early imports), but the males especially do take a long time (around 3-4years) to mature and "get it right".

cheers

rosco

hi guys

and thanks

lol rosco other day i went to this whaky guru guys house to get cajeput oil and bay oil to make my own melafix and primafix thanks to matrox.Was telling the guy what its for and he goes to me do you know rod wallace and nigel ? they use to be in harris park spun me out a little he use to be mates with nigel..

cheers

Just a comment on the tumbling. The eggs on the outside of the tumbler don't seems to be moving at all. Personally I would have them moving a lot more then what it shows in the video

Good luck with them. I hope they all hatch out

Josh

Archived