Ute Hire

krellious

Hey all,

Seems i won a 6x2.5x2 on ebay without realising :) So i need a way to transport it from botany to liverpool. Does anyone know of a cheap ute hire place or is anyone willing to help me out for a case of beer or any of my fry :) Saturday morning or late sunday arvo is my intended time of pick up.

Cheers

Hey Krellious

If you dont find anyone to help you, try hiring a ute from your local servo or bunnings have ute hire.

Cant remember what i payed last time i used one, should be 40,50 bucks unless you use tolls.

Also i think bunnings will lend their trailers free for 2 hours if you purchase anything bulky so you could kill two birds with one stone if you also need to purchase something from there.

Cheers

Dan

I had a look at bunnings. It will cost me about $90 due to there pay per km method. Others are around the $80 mark. I was kinda hoping to compensate a fellow forum member instead of a large company. That and no other hire place is open the hours i need them to be. :(

I had a look at bunnings. It will cost me about $90 due to there pay per km method. Others are around the $80 mark. I was kinda hoping to compensate a fellow forum member instead of a large company. That and no other hire place is open the hours i need them to be. :(

Hey man,

I have a Ute, i am free Saturday morning, i live 10 mins from Botany.

All i ask is $50 to cover some petrol and my time.

If you can bring some blankets etc, i have ropes straps and all that (I'm a courier)

Also will you be bringing a freind to help lift the tank? I can help but its not really a 2 man job

Fantastic dude. Exactly what i was hoping for. I just need to confirm his availablity sat morning as he said he was playing golf. The standis on wheels so that makes it easier to move. He can help us load it and i will arrange for a mate to come and help at my place. thanks heaps mate :p

Archived